1. No drama. Check your OOC drama at the door and leave it in an OOC room. Once you enter into character, you are no longer who you portray, so it makes absolutely NO sense to be pissed right off the bat, or depressed Cetera. This will not be tolerated.
2. Leave smut in private messages. Things that happen there aren't necessarily canon to the room RP's.
3. Confront your problems. If "x" is having an issue with you, BE AN ADULT. Approach them and be civilized about it. If things escalate, take it to a moderator, but be sure the party in question is present so that the moderator can hear both arguments. Anything less than complete responsibility for your actions will not be tolerated.
4. No god-modding. This should be common sense.
5. OOC interaction. This is a tentative subject. Some of us are carefree while some of us are more serious, even out of character. That's all fine and dandy until you step on someone's toes and upset them. You should be aware of whose company you keep i.e, it's just plain rude to act like a fool around someone who isn't enjoying your sense of humor. Here's a wild idea, people: you won't get along with EVERY person you meet. That's just a fact of life. Move on, if you can't sway them to like you plenty of more fish in the sea.
6. Let loose and have fun. This is non-negotiable. You're here for a reason, and creativity fuels that reason, whatever it may be. You're not obligated to join us, even if you like us. We don't twist arms and we don't make false promises, so don't go swearing-in places that you can't fulfill that swear in. Be reasonable. All in all, we just want you to enjoy yourself and unchain your imagination for a bit, even if it is just that bit. We don't judge, and we don't hate.
7. This room is designed with the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise in mind. If you are using an OC think about if they would fit into the games or comics. Just because your character is a furry doesn't automatically make it acceptable. Please state in your profile how you would tie into one of the multiple canon universes of the Sonic franchise.
8. Lastly, but not least--moderators and any leadership position's say is FINAL. That doesn't make them infallible or inerrant, but what it DOES mean is that they'll convene and get more than one perspective before making a decision.