Welcome to World of Darkness: Denver by Night. We are a new roleplaying group set in the oWoD setting and use all the games including Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Mage: The Ascenion, Demon: The Fallen and Changeling: The Dreaming with Denver and the state of Colorado as the main setting.
3) The golden rule always applies in OOC chat. Treat others like you would like to be treated. Disagreements are bound to happen but please keep such discussions civil and if issues are unable to be resolved, contact a staff member to do so.
4) We use a turn-based fighting system when it comes to combat but have no formal system for it.
5) It is important to remember stories evolve organically and sometimes take turns players do not expect. Do not lose heart if your storyline takes an angle that you did not expect and embrace the challenge of doing something new with it!
6) In keeping with the theme of WoD the room has a mature rating and it should be expected that things like violence, gore, sex, substance abuse and other such material are mentioned and played out. Please do not get carried away with it though!
7) No metagaming should be an obvious one. Examples of metagaming include using OOC knowledge as IC knowledge, a single typist having characters that mutually support one another, and ignoring other players posts.
2) It is important to remember that a supernatural creature in the oWoD setting can go years, even decades without meeting a member of their same species nevermind those of another. To keep with the themes of horror and mystery vampires, werewolves, mages and everyone else should have a very, very limited knowledge of one another unless they have a very good reason to be 'in the know'
The Garou Nation has a heavy presence in the state though it is anything but united. The Bone Gnawers and Glass Walkers are the werewolves most likely to be encountered in the limits of the city, but nearly every tribe has a caern somewhere in the state. There have been recent attempts at a unified strategy against the agents of the Wyrm but age old vendettas have assured no such efforts have come to pass.