Page is under construction.
1. In accordance with the rules of RPH, you must be 18 or older to participate in Struggleville.
2. No more than two alternate names (two names in all) in Struggleville at one time.
3. What happens outside Struggleville, stays outside Struggleville. Struggleville is a place to escape your troubles, kick back with friends (maybe make some new ones), and relax. "Hakuna Matata. It means no worries drama!"
4. If you have an issue with one of your fellow roleplayers and you cannot resolve it amongst yourselves, contact any Struggleville moderator or owner. We will work with you to resolve the issue. In the instance this happens, please provide any screen caps of the incident or roleplayer. If you are not sure how to take a screen cap, visit this website: https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html
5. Roleplay is not mandatory in Struggleville, but those who wish to RP are more than welcome to. Please respect the ones who do.
6. Smut/NSFW RP is not allowed in Struggleville. Profiles for underage characters containing or promoting NSFW content are prohibited.
7. Respect. When addressing any situation, everyone is expected to treat everyone else fairly and respectfully, regardless of their background or bias.
8. As long as people adapt a respectful and serious tone, sensitive subjects are allowed in Struggleville, i.e., race, politics, gender, religion. However, if the subject makes a person uncomfortable, the discussion should end. Any topic not listed above should be brought to the attention of a moderator.
9. Do not mix IC and OOC.
10. No godmodding. For a better explanation on godmodding click here.
1. No death without consent.
2. No Auto-hitting or forcing an outcome on a target.
3. No meta-gaming. Meta-gaming is defined as using OOC knowledge for IC purposes, e.g., knowing a deep personal secret or a weakness for a character without discovering it IC first.
Strike system. All people are allowed three strikes. To find out more click here.
2. A warning and a kick.
3. Banned for 24 hours.
4. Banned for 1 month.
5. Banned for a year.