Rules and Stuff Below
1: Remember... this is a fan based role play group. All owners and mods have the final say. Period.
2: Keep all OOC to a mininum, and use IMs please. If there is no rp in the room, then ooc chat is fine.
3: Respect each other, which entails - No criticising of anyone's choice of characters - No telling the owners or mods how to run the group. Helpful suggestions are fine, not hurtful remarks or comments.
4: This is not a smut room so take all that stuff to a smut room.
5: Breaking any rule will result in a player being kicked. If there is a second offense, they will be kicked again. A third offense, and they will be banned. All decisions can be appealed. As stated afore, owners and mods have the final say.
Role Play Rules
1) This is a paragraph or more role play group.
2) If you do not have one, make a name for this particular genre of role play, and you must have a complet profile with history included. It does not have to be coded to look fancy, and also no multi-character names.
3) If you know the genre of this role play, then your character must be dressed the part (or at least while icly on duty and in the presence of the Head Captain).
4) No god-moding. No meta-gaming...(just because you can read a profile, doesn't mean we know all about each other's characters... especially ooc characters). No Autoing of any kind without a player's consent.
5) Please specify where you are as you role play.
6)Posting is usually room order, but if we do not post out of room order, put a number in your status to avoid confusing and to help role play move along smoothly.
7) T1 or turn based fighting. Owners or mods must be present for all spars for fights between characters.
8) Good grammar is a must... and absolutely no text speach.
9) If a canon character is officially dead in the anime and manga, and a player would like to role play him or her, there must be a plausible reason for the character desired to be alive (approved by owners and mods).
10) OCs are not to be overpowered. Period.
11) Absolutely no hentai or perversly altered or painted images of canon characters.
12) Do not go beyond the authority of the character you are role playing.
13) Absolutely do drama. Take that to the IMs.
In the aftermath of the 1000 Blood War, the Soul Society was nearly destroyed, but none the less it remained. Many have been injured, and many have died; however, many have lived. The wounded are being healed if not already healed. Repares and reconstruction have begun, though it is a stead and slow process... but that is not all. The soul Society is not as safe a place as it once was. Neither is the world of the living. Heuco Mundo has also seen it's share of 'old' and new dangers from out of the chaos. Hollows are more frequent in both the soul society and the world of the living. Vortexes, gates, rifts or what ever one may call them are open, giving 'birth' to a new breed of villians. They care called Yurie. Unlike Hollow, they are intelligent and have abilities that most hollow do not have. Some arrancar may or may not have the same abilities, if at all......
First Division: Captain Commander Naomi Imamura || 2nd Division: Open || 3rd Division: Shioko Konoe || 4th Division: Open || 5th Division: Open || 6th Division: Open || 7th Division: Open || 8th Division: Open|| 9th Division: Shinta Kaminari || 10th Division: Hitsugaya Taichou || 11th Division: Zaraki Kenpachi || 12th Division: Sasaki Fumio|| 13th Divsion: Open || more to come?