Welcome to Watchpoint: Gibraltar, an Overwatch room! This room is created for Overwatch specific characters to enjoy. Check out the base, pick up a mission, or just steal Winston's peanut butter. The recall is active!
Being an Overwatch room, we are more than happy to accept all characters from the Overwatch franchise, including some we haven't seen before in the game (canon omnics, background omnics, Emily, etc.). However, in order to be a part of the main RP you can only be a character of the official game or lore. So no characters from outside Blizzard Games (WOW, Starcraft, etc.).
Watchpoint: Gibraltar is very dependent upon its members to coordinate effectively as a group. Because of that fact, it is a grievous error in judgment to mistreat one another or bully one another, OOC (surely IC will be justified somehow). Because these things have happened in the past, here is a list of rules you -will- follow, or face a permanent ban:
1. No drama. Check your OOC drama at the door and leave it in an OOC room. Once you enter into character, you are no longer who you portray, so it makes absolutely NO sense to be pissed right off the bat, or depressed cetera. This will not be tolerated.
2. Smut in the room will not be tolerated. You can have smut in your profile, and obviously what you do in your messages is your own business, but don't let it leak into our room. Also don't force your pairing preferences onto someone else. No one likes that.
3. Confront your problems. If "x" is having an issue with you, BE AN ADULT. Approach them and be civilized about it. If things escalate, take it to a moderator, but be sure the party in question is present so that the moderator can hear both arguments. Anything less than complete responsibility for your actions will not be tolerated.
4. No god-moding. This should be common sense.
5. OOC interaction. This is a tentative subject. Some of us are carefree while some of us are more serious, even out of character. That's all fine and dandy until you step on someone's toes and upset them. Obviously you should be aware of whose company you keep i.e, it's just plain rude to act like a fool around someone who isn't enjoying your sense of humor. Here's a wild idea, people: you won't get along with EVERY person you meet. That's just a fact of life. Move on, if you can't sway them to like you plenty of more fish in the sea.
5.5. Do not bash other people's favorite characters or pairings. People like different things, this is common knowledge. If someone likes a certain character or pairing and you don't, don't give them a hard time or make a scene.
6. Let loose and have fun. This is non-negotiable. You're here for a reason, and creativity fuels that reason, whatever it may be. You're not obligated to join us, even if you like us. We don't twist arms and we don't make false promises, so don't go swearing in places that you can't fulfill that swear in. Be reasonable. All in all, we just want you to enjoy yourself and unchain your imagination for a bit, even if it is just that bit. We don't judge, and we don't hate.
7. Canon characters are always accepted. This means only characters from the offical Overwatch game and lore are allowed. OC's are not allowed for the moment, as well as characters from other Blizzard games (see above box). No multi-character names.
8. Lastly, but not least--moderators and any leadership position's say is FINAL. That doesn't make them infallible or inerrant, but what it DOES mean is that they'll convene and get more than one perspective before making a decision.